Please prepare the following materials before applying for the FALL 2019 MUSE workshop:
- Writing Sample (12 page maximum)
- Please submit an example of your best written work which reflects your capacity to think critically and creatively. If you are accepted to the program, your paper will be shared with other participants.
- Personal Statement (500 words/1 page maximum)
- Please answer all of the following questions:
- Are you thinking of going to graduate school? If so, why?
- What are some of your main interests in English so far?
- How do you think you will benefit from this program?
- Have you thought about a career as a Professor of English?
- College Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts can be unofficial.
A letter of recommendation is also required. It should be written by a professor you have taken a course with (English or a related field). The letters should be sent directly by the professor to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Sept 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM EDT.
Completing Your Application
When you are ready to complete your application, please click the button below to access the form to submit your personal information and the documents above. Applications close on September 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM EDT